The proposed bullet train project between Delhi’s Sarai Kale Khan and Varanasi will have a stop at the proposed upcoming Noida International Greenfield Airport in Jewar in Uttar Pradesh, the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (Yeida) said, according to the Hindustan Times.
Sarai Kale Khan – Varanasi proposed bullet train project | All we know
- According to Yeida, the proposed Sarai Kale Khan – Varanasi bullet train project will run 25 km Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, 165 km Yamuna Expressway, and 361 km Agra-Lucknow Expressway and other highways.
- As per Yeida, the proposed new bullet train project will run at a speed of 320 kmph.
- The train will take only 21 minutes to reach Jewar airport from Delhi’s Sarai Kale khan.
ALSO READ | Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train project going well, all clearance obtained: Railway Board Chairman
- The decision was taken after central government officials discussed the same with Noida Authority and Yeida officials .
- The proposed Sarai Kale Khan – Varanasi bullet train project will have 10 stations including Noida, Jewar Airport, Mathura, Agra, New Etawah, South Kannnauj, Lucknow, Raebareli, Prayagraj, New Bhadohi.
ALSO READ | IRCTC’s new train ticket booking rules: All you need to know
Latest India News
Fight against Coronavirus: Full coverage